Temples where Panguni uthiram is celebrated.
Updates on Monthly Spiritual Events
Rare and interesting facts about Hinduism
Interesting Articles on Hinduism
The Panguni Uthiram festival is celebrated for 4 main reasons.
- The marriage of Shiva and Parvathi
- The union of Lord Muruga and Deivayanai
- The incarnation of Lord Ayyapa
- Again the marriage of Ram and Seetha, Radha Krishna.
Devotees visit the temples of any of these Deities to celebrate Panguni Uthiram. Below are few Temples where Panguni Uthiram is celebrated.
- Arupadai veedu temples of Muruga
- Viralimalai Murugan Temple
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
- Kundrathur Murugan Temple
- Vallakootai Murugan Temple
- Singapore Murugan Temple
- Malaysia Murugan Temple
- Sri Lanka Murugan Temple
- Chennimalai Murugan temple
- Mailam Murugan temple (Info by Mr. Raja Venugopal)
- Sriranganathar Temple
- Srivilliputhur Temple
- A Puram Ayyapan temple (opp to Chettinad Vidhyashram)
- Sabarimalai Ayyapan temple
Dear Readers, please add (in the comments session) more temples where Panguni uthiram is celebrated.
Reach us to be a part of our whatsapp spiritual reminder group