We regard trees and plants as sacred elements since our God, the life in us, permeate all living beings, be they plants or animals. Hence, they are all regarded as sacred.
Mauni Amavasya is signified as a day when individuals observe “Maun Vrat” Maun means silent and Vrat means to manage all our senses.
Since today is Thai velli, let us all invoke the blessings of Goddess Shakthi and chant the sloka
Here are some slokas on Guru Bhagavan, which you can chant on Thursdays. (Guru Bhagavan sloka)
The accurate meaning of the mantra
- 4 Groups of people who can benefit from the Murugan Gayatri Mantra
- Mystery Solved – Story of the idol at Jagannath Puri Temple – Part 3
- Mystery Solved – Story of the idol at Jagannath Puri Temple – Part 2
- Mystery Solved – Story of the idol at Jagannath Puri Temple
- Can simply seeing the Moon Increase your chance of success?
- 58531 views
- 46910 views
- 31204 views